Thursday, September 04, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!
Anyway,
OBS PICTURES! 25 Aug to 29 Aug:
Camp 2 Charlie! Stupid Robinhood isn't in the picture.
Cook! Yay. With instructor AhBu.
Then the next day, I set off for malaysia for some Dinner and Dance. Was darn fun. Hmm shopped a lot too :D Pics!




NEW DRESS! HAHAH JING I BEAT YOU ALR AH!
Then today, I had lunch with Darren, his parents, Brandon, Bernice and Marcus. Jap food! After that, we walked around, did stuff. Went to Vivo! Slacked at starbucks. When Brandon left to prepare for his thing, we chionged his birthday present! Hahaha it's darn nice man, if I may say so myself. At 7.30, we went into Pull and Bear for the fashion show.
The place is darn cool. We were welcomed in by superheroes. Bernice and I went around taking pics with all of them! hahaha hmm. Brandon model until very pro ah. Ok lah, shall let the pictures do the talking.
Bernice, Brandon

Darren. Hahah omg I'm so gay.
See me see me? :D








This was how bored we were. Bernice and I took out the gummies we bought from candy empire and did stuff with them, hahah.
Then at 7.30, we met with Darren's cousin and went into Pull and Bear for the fashion show! It is by invitation only eh :D There was food and drinks. And 15% off!


Brandon's awesome birthday present!

The model eh.

Yay today was darn fun. :D
HAHAH MARCUS CAN PRONOUNCE MY NAME!
11:06 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style